Coyote Creek is Looking for a Windows System Administrator
May 17, 2012 Leave a comment
Please help us get the word out! For IT professionals who are tired of taking contract positions in which they’re essentially “thrown to the wolves” out at the client site, Coyote Creek has a better way. Take a position as a contractor for one of our Contract Services clients, and you’ll become a part of the Coyote Creek team, receiving extensive back-end support. From regularly scheduled one-on-ones with our Engagement Manager to meetings, social events, and the ability to tap into our network of engineers when questions arise, even when you’re out in the field you’ll never be alone.
Experience & Desired Skills:
- 6+ years of Windows 2008, Exchange 2007/2010 and Active Directory design and support experience
- 3+ years of Citrix Xenapp, VMware ESXi (4 and 5) server and VMware View design and support experience
- Experience with implementing and supporting enterprise backup systems such as Commvault Backup.
- Experience with Windows and Exchange scripting
- Dell and HP high-end server experience a plus
- Hitachi and Netapp storage experience a plus
- HA, active/active system build, design and failure point analysis experience
- Ability to document project designs
- History of progressively complex project management experience